I haven’t got tired of writing yet, but there was an unplanned pause, I admit. First of all, I had lots of super amazing activities for these weekend. In one moment it seemed that I should have tossed a coin. But something else solved my problem definitely.
I wouldn’t like to describe it in more detail because it is a little embarrassing and nothing nice to read it.
All started probably on Thursday evening (28th April). After 14 km running I felt tired a bit and decided to sleep. On Friday morning, I didn’t feel better but the duty is a duty and I went to the work. But after two hours I had to admit my zero concentration on the work and my healthy state was worse and worse. Unfortunately, long sleeping during whole of Friday afternoon didn’t help me at all and the worst hours should come 🙁
In short, the Friday evening and Saturday I spent in bed and toilet. I have even been able to reply on FB or call with my family. My food you can see in the following pictures. However, lots of them I still have because I still suffer some kind of anorexia. By the way, 2am on Sunday night I thought that my last hour happened… some stupid stomach cramps. When I cut my paralen pill in the kitchen I have even seen the bee flying towards me. It had about 5 cm and it was not a hallucination.
But the miracle happened. Since this morning I feel better and better. I was able to go shopping (and bought the chocolate :-), I know that for stomach it isn’t probably the best thing, but I need a sugar badly). I prepared the lunch – diet and tasty altogether. I admit the picture is not nice but I absolutely love stewed carrot with the piece of chicken. And it probably stood me up leg. Yes, I set out on small regeneration trip. I really didn’t go for a long time 🙂 But in total it is 10,3 km. And the consequences I am feeling just now.
But you will have to understand me if you look at the photos from this trip. How I can stay and lie in the bed when the today’s weather is too wanderful. By the way, I got green in my faces during last two days and it looks like enough strange in comparison to suntan.
Only yesterdat I thought myself my arrivals to the Czech Republic in next weekend it is impossible but I had to change my mind today and I hope that I won’t change it after this night 🙂 However, all is once the first in our life and the illness abroad shifts your living far away from your family and home to another level. But yes, I had to miss the firework in Valletta and Sunday’s trip with new Czech group. On the other hand, I learnt lots of new words :-)), such as diarrhea, vomitting, intensal deseases, an activated carbon and so on.
And the morals of this experience are:
- endiaron is shit 🙂 (sorry fot so hard word, but it didn’t help me at all),
- take a carbon for the next time,
- ibalgin is not good for the stomach (fortunately, I read this information before I would have taken it),
- wash the dishes although it seems to be clean (one wild cat sometimes eats here in the kitchen and not only always from her plate…),
- clean the fruits and vedgetables more properly,
- rather dry meat (one day I had a chicke liver and I am not sure whether it was enough well-done),
- drink only either filtered or bottled water (although I don’t think that the water was a cause of my problem),
- have a mercury thermometer, not digital – of course, that the battery is discharged when we need it :-).